It's Thursday, and that means photo day. And the letter is C, so that means. . . the Canadian Rockies!
Just a few of my favorite shots from Banff and Kootenay National Parks, and Mt. Robson Prov. Park.
|The classic view of Moraine Lake, Banff National Park|
|Mt. Robson and Berg Lake, Mt. Robson Provincial Park, British Columbia.|
|Hiking near Snowbird Pass, Mt. Robson in the near distance.|
|Some lunch counters are better than others. The Rockwall, Kootenay National Park|
|Get up early. No one saw this but us, as the sun rose on Floe Lake, Kootenay National Park|
|What teens do--scream defiance at a world way too big for them. Emperor Falls, Mt. Robson Prov. Park|
|When you finish hiking, hijack an ice cream truck|
And the blog tour continues, and so does the giveaway!
- Jemima Pett--tour kick-off
- http://email@example.com soon
- http://outwherethebusesdontrun.com--coming soon
- http://Storeybookreviews.com--April 6
- http://rosaleeRichland.blogspot.com --April 1
- Lisa Frieden--live March 28
- http://carlasarett.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-foolishness-interview-with-author.html--April 2